There are some great activities & events upcoming at the club & in the local area.
Here are a few:
- Every Friday from 4-7pm Sophies Cellars in Duncans Mills has a special locals night (hint: you don’t have to be a local).
- May 22- 24 Memorial Day Weekend is shaping up to be a big event this year. Barbecue From 12:00–1:30 pm – Park provides Hot Dogs, Hamburgers, Chips – bring a dish to share! Then we have the Fargo Brothers Band playing from 12:00-3pm. The Fargo Brothers then play on Sunday Afternoon at the Blue Heron.
- June 13th – 6-10pm Duncans Mills Merchants Association annual Theme Party
This year it is: HERNANDO’S HIDEAWAY – SPEAKEASY & CASINO
Enjoy Dining, Dancing, Blackjack, Roulette, Craps, Live Music – all for just $50 per person. Adult Beverages sold separately. Tickets are available at the Club Front Gate. Get them early as this event sells out.
- June 20th – Father’s Day BBQ – 12 noon at Family Lodge – Club Provides Meat – everyone bring a dish to share along with your plates & utensils.
- June 27-28 – Annual Russian River Rodeo at arena just outside club. A great family event over two days. Reserve early.
July 4th – 12-3pm – Live Music at the club with the Blues Burners. Barbecue from noon – 1:30