Duncans Mills Camping ClubOn The Russian River

Flood Update 3/29/19

Due to the ongoing rain we are moving the opening date for the club to 4/15/19. The campsites and roads are full of wet mud. RVs would sink driving on the roads and campsites. We cannot clean up and add new gravel for repair until the rain gives us a break. There are two more days of rain forecast for next week and then hopefully it will dry up.

We have the computer up and running in the gatehouse and are able to make reservations there now. Please use the email for reservations as we do not have someone answering the phones. The reservation email is:


It is the best way to request a reservation and receive a confirmation email. For those storing RVs the 15th will also be the opening day. We will settle up on storage once we get open. I wish we had better news.

Waiting on the sun – Brian Bevak, DMCC